What Goes On Behind the Scenes

So here is a really embarrassing story: The day I hired these models was the day my bank account got hacked. And they're NYC models, so they don't take shit. Real fast I was labeled a scam artist. God awful truth, I got hacked. Filed a police report immediately, affidavits (that Citizens Bank didn't handle well...or at all).

Anyway, the pictures are glamorous, but there can be a ton of mess behind a photo shoot. And you just pray those images won't convey an ounce of sweat, embarrassment, feelings of inferiority, needing a therapist...you know.

All models got paid, btw. It was just an embarrassing thing to have to explain. Behind beauty can be some ugliness, but that's beautiful, too.

Sidenote: Not all models featured below were injured in my tragedy



Comments

Popular Posts